|Title||SAP Sales and Distribution/Supply Chain Mangement|
|Categories||SAP Sales and Distribution|
• Responsible for fulfilling the company’s global requirements for information and systems by completing project assignments to design, configure, and maintain SAP Supply Chain (SD, MM, PP) and related SAP software modules, including EDI data exchanges.
• Assists with the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) SAP program.
• Communicate ideas, plans and progress and for improving processes and functional change.
• Tests ERP configuration to ensure the system is meeting project needs.
• Familiar with a variety of the SAP Systems concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Utilizes extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Works with minimal supervision from the Manager, IT – SAP.
• Support in configuration of the integration of SAP functional modules and non-SAP applications.
• Proactively participates in identifying information systems problems and defining solutions for management approval.
• Communicates with managers and their staffs to negotiate general approaches and program requirements in developing system specifications.
• Prepares work effort estimates for business requests.
• Designs the system by preparing the flow diagrams, input formats, file layouts, calculations and output formats for consensus agreement with users.
• Structures, writes, configures, tests, debugs, documents, and implements new computer programs utilizing departmental programming standards and procedures.
• Modifies, tests, debugs, documents, and installs previously developed Cooper systems and purchased software.
• Keeps the manager aware of current project status using standard internal reporting methods.
• Is well versed on the complexity of communications and data base systems when designing and changing programs which affect these critical components.
• Experience leading small to large teams on moderate to complex projects in all phases of SAP implementation/support project required.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated design and configuration proficiency in various FI processes in a multi-national, multi-currency environment.
• Excellent understanding of Supply Chain processes and its integration with various FI/CO sub modules.
• Must be able to lead, design, develop and coordinate work that requires cross-functional (within and outside SAP) development/design consideration
• Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively, self motivated, and works without direct supervision.
• Will act as a liaison between the business and IT to define, design, and implement SAP solutions.
• Able to use knowledge and experience to lead and mentor others within the same SAP disciplines.
• Excellent communications skills required to interact with both IT resources as well as business users. The ability to give clear verbal and written information geared to specific audiences.
• Must have the ability to absorb information quickly and make decisions as to how to proceed with each issue based on its own merit.
• Must have good analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Demonstrated work estimating skills
• Demonstrated design and configuration proficiency in SAP Supply Chain with knowledge of Vendor, Customer, and other SAP Master data and transactional data/processes
• Knowledge of, and experience with, SAP IDOC structures, ABAP fundamentals, and SAP files structures.