|Start Date||September 29, 2014|
We are looking for an ERP LN Resources for a Brazilian implementation of ERP LN 10.2.1. The position will require some travel to US and Germany initially.
Fluent in Spanish and English preferred
Must be able to travel to the U.S. or within the European Union.
Selected candidate will work with global team to while implementing ERP LN 10.2.1
· Reqd. Skills:
· ERP LN FP5 – FP8 – Logistics Functional Consultant with heavy Manufacturing and Warehousing Experience
· Must be familiar with Brazilian Localization and fiscal reporting requirements.
· Shall be responsible for implementation of ERP Infor LN. Have implemented at least two full Cycle.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in Infor ERP LN implementation and 10 years of ERP Experience including BaaN IV & V
· Knowledge of LN – Enterprise Modeler / Auto Connect / ePAK / a positive.
· Must be able to lead a team with recommendations and standards for Implementation.
· Must be a strong leader and have intimate knowledge of all transactions within the Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Service modules.
· Excellent communication and analytical skills.
· Should have minimum of 2-3 full life cycle implementation experience.
· Should have good communication skills.
· Desired Profile:
· Provide consultancy to the clients on ERP LN LOGISTICS (Sales, Procurement, Warehousing).
· Understanding business requirements.
· Mapping the process of the organization.
· Job involves traveling for onsite/domestic projects.
· Site is located in the Europe. Will consider non local candidate with the right experience and ability to work in Europe.
· Please submit rate Requirements.