|Title||ERPLN Logistics Consultant|
Immediate Position an ERP LN Logistics/Manufacturing for ERP LN 10.2.1
Must be able to travel to site regularly.
Selected candidate will work with global team to while implementing ERP LN 10.2.1
• Reqd. Skills:
• ERP LN FP5 – FP8 – Logistics Functional Consultant with heavy Manufacturing and Warehousing Experience
• Must be knowledgeable in Manufacturing processes, Cycle Counting, Shop Floor Control, Subcontracting processing, Production Costing, and all aspects of Manufacturing transactional processing in ERP LN.
• Must be knowledgeable in Distribution module. Including but not limited to Warehouse processing, Shipments, Warehouse Valuation, Distribution Orders, Clustering, and Enterprise Management.
• Job Description:
• Shall be responsible for implementation of ERP Infor LN. Have implemented at least two full Cycle.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Infor ERP LN implementation and 10 years of ERP Experience including BaaN IV & V
• Knowledge of LN – Enterprise Modeler / Auto Connect / ePAK / a positive.
• Must be able to lead a team with recommendations and standards for Implementation.
• Must be a strong leader and have intimate knowledge of all transactions within the Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Service modules.
• Excellent communication and analytical skills.
• Should have minimum of 2-3 full life cycle implementation experience.
• Should have good communication skills.
• Desired Profile:
• Provide consultancy to the clients on ERP LN LOGISTICS (Sales, Procurement, Manufacturing, & Warehousing).
• Understanding business requirements.
• Mapping the process of the organization.
• Job involves traveling for onsite/domestic projects.
• Site is located in the United States. Will consider non local candidate with the right experience and ability to work in .
• Please submit rate Requirements.