|Title||ERP LN Project Manager|
|Categories||ERP LN Project Manager|
|Location||US Multiple Locations|
ERP LN Project Manager
As the ERP LN Project Manager must be familiar with the functional areas: Distribution, Supply Chain, Manufacturing.
• Responsibility for high-visibility ERP LN projects with a high level of complexity, with potential to manage several projects at one time.
• Support ERP LN Program Management on negotiations with Local Suppliers, Software and System selections, effort calculations and metrics definition and sourcing decision making.
• Accountable for timely project completion, optimum resource utilization and achievement of client expectations.
• Coordinates System Integrators during the project implementation ad post go–live support phases.
• Supports ERP LN Program Manager in order to get the best strategy for maximum results.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Masters Degree is preferred
• PMI Certification
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• The qualified candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in ERP LN Project Management
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in coverage complex and global projects throughout all phases of the project life
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership skills
No H1B Sponsorshipor VISA sponsorship available.
Please send CV, Availability, and Rate Requirements.